The short code 48169 is used by Disney Theme Park Merchandise Online to deliver promotional sale alerts to Guests. Guests may opt-in by submitting “SHOP” to short code 48169. 1 msg/day. Message & Data Rates May Apply.
Supported carriers are Alaska Communication Systems, Alltel-Allied, AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost, C Spire Wireless (aka Cellular South), CellCom, Cellular One of NE PA (South Canaan Cellular), Chat Mobility, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket (Leap Wireless), Cross Wireless, Duet IP (Max. Wireless/Wireless Comm Venture), East Kentucky Network (Appalachian Wireless), ECIT, Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State Cellular, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix, Inland Cellular, IWireless, Metro PCS, Mobi PCS, Mosaic Telecom, MTPCS Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex Tech Communications, Nextel, Northwest Missouri Cellular, nTelos, Peoples Wireless, Pioneer Cellular, Plateau Wireless, Revol Wireless, Rural Independent Network Alliance (RINA), Simmetry Wireless, Sprint, Syringa Wireless, T-Mobile, Thumb Cellular, Union Telephone, U.S. Cellular, United Wireless, Verizon, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile, West Central Wireless.
1. This SMS text message service (Disney Theme Park Merchandise Online Mobile Alerts) is provided by Disney Theme Park Merchandise Online.
2. In addition to any Service entry or submission fee of which you are notified, your mobile service provider’s standard messaging and data rates apply to your entry or submission text message, our confirmation text message and all subsequent text message correspondence while using the Service. Please contact your mobile service provider for information about your messaging and data plan. Your mobile service provider may impose message, data or charge limitations on your account that are outside our control. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider.
3. You represent that you are the owner or authorized user of the mobile device you use to subscribe for and/or use the Service, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
4. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any text messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile network operator and processing by your mobile device. The Service may not be available on all mobile service provider networks or in all areas. ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS, AS AVAILABLE BASIS.
5. Data obtained from you in connection with this Service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your text messages and other information that you may provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the Service you request from us, and to otherwise operate, develop and improve the Service. Your mobile service provider and other service providers may also collect data about your text message usage, and their practices are governed by their own terms and policies.
6. The Service and the content and materials received through the Service are proprietary to us or our licensors. The Service is for your personal, non-commercial use only.
7. You shall not damage, impair, interfere with or disrupt the Service or its functionality.
8. The Service is available only in the United States using mobile phone numbers issued by mobile service providers in the United States.
9. All children under 18 years if age should seek permission from a parent or guardian prior to using the Service. THE SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE.
10. We reserve the right to alter charges and/or these terms and conditions from time to time. We may suspend or terminate the Service with you if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions. Your use of the Service is also subject to termination in the event that your mobile service terminates or lapses. We may alter or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason.